Ian C. Thomas, also known as Ian T., is a committed and long-term Australian comics artist, cartoonist and illustrator. He may have produced Australia's first minicomic (in 1978). During the early '80s, he produced Maelstrom (1982) and contributed an ongoing Maelstrom serial to the early anthology Reverie, as well as drawing a regular comic strip, Busker Jim, for Melbourne newspaper City Extra.
In 2003 he returned to Australian comics with his anthology submission Riffin' to Oblivion and has been a steady contributor to many anthologies and children's magazines since.
Ian T's more recent anthology work includes:
- The Ink (Riffin' to Oblivion)
- Xuan Xuan (Children of the Moon)
- OzTaku (Moth & Tanuki black-and-white series)
- OzComics Magazine (How to Draw Comics)
- Sporadic (various)
- Eat Comics (The Bunyip and the Whistling Kettle)
- Pirates (Over the Reef)
- Tango (various)
- Operation Funnybone (various)
- Snack Bar Comics
- Meus Officium Est Abyssus
- Fist Full of Comics second series (various)